martes, 15 de abril de 2008

about me, and my blog

Hi!

I’m Carolina, and I study Psychology in Universidad de Chile. I’m in my third year. Now, I’m living in Santiago, but my home is in Algarrobo with my parents.
I live in flat, with two female flatmates, near the faculty. I don’t need to take the bus to arrive the class... I’m very lucky!

I love tribal fusion belly dance, it’s my favourite dance! And I like to make trinket earrings and rings.

This blog will be a great opportunity to learn English in a fun way. I hope to write interesting post in near future, and achieve good qualifications in English class.

See you later!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Caro!!! How are you nowadays?
Well....
talking about your post, in the part that you say where you live, I would say it like: I live in a flat, because you live in a place =), and I should say that you live with two girls, it`s more simple that way.
I`m agree you`re lucky, because I`m a lucky girl who lives next to the university too!! hahahahha.

Well, see you in class!!!

Love You!